- 29000 INR
- 181 Millimeter (mm)
- Wax Dispenser
- 16 Kilograms (kg)
- 455 Millimeter (mm)
- For Industrial
- 181 x 500 x 455 Millimeter (mm)
- 110-220 Volt (v)
- Stainless Steel
Since our inception in the year 1998, we have been indulged in offering Wax Dispenser. This dispenser is manufactured using supreme quality components and sophisticated techniques by our dexterous professionals. The provided dispenser is used for heating and melting wax in hospital laboratories. Moreover, we offer this Wax Dispenser to our clients at reasonable prices.
It has been manufactured by the latest technology and with new design. Embedding can be performed in this very fast. On the top of this, a double valve SS tank has been made for wax; and the cap of which is 4 Litre. There are heating elements inner side with cap 1000 wt., which has been made with canthol wire. There is a Kok from inside to outside, by which wax come out. On the external side of Kok heating elements are set. And there is a switch on the control panel, which is on & off for 7 minutes only. After this wax start to come out from the Kok and switched off a wax tank (1/2 Ltr.), fitted on the employed table. A control panel is also there for controlling all the operations. Digital temperature controller displays 80°C Temperature of the main tank. And a switch down side there makes digital on & off. Sun week set on control panel, controls wax tank on the working table at 80°C.
- Replaceable filter, Leakage proof tap
- Long service life, Easy to use
- This Dispenser is rust proof.
- Suitable to work on 220 V 2 Amp. Single phase 50 Hz AC supply.
- This is measured by 23x13x12
- The temperature of Dispenser can be done negative & positive (-, +)
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Per Month
- 15-20 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No. 13A, C-519, Rishal Garden, Nangloi, New Delhi, Delhi, 110041, India